SWITCHRITE Switch Point Indicators in Sandpoint ID
SWITCHRITE is the safest solution for switch point indicators in Sandpoint ID. Using modern technology via reflectors, these switch point indicators are visible both day and night and in any visible type of weather. They also function in all types of weather, and they can operate without electricity or solar. Their positioning on the track clearly tells which direction the track is ran. Reflectors can be red, green, blue, or yellow. With this solution, the chances of derailment in Sandpoint would decrease significantly.
Sandpoint, Idaho is home to Boyer Yard (BNSF Railway) of which SWITCHRITE is essential in keeping safe. To see SWITCHRITE installs and read what others have to say about our product, please visit the Installations and Endorsements Page. For questions about production, installation, and maintenance, please visit our FAQ page or contact us.
Boyer Yard and BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway Company is one of the largest freight railroad networks in North America, second to only Union Pacific Railroad. It is another of the 7 North American Class I railroads with 32,500 miles of track in 28 of our United States.
Since 1986, they have been looking at safer ways to run their transport and SWITCHRITE is another step in that direction. SWITCHRITE would be an asset of safety and efficiency to any of their regional divisions in the following areas:
- California Division in San Bernardino, California
- Chicago Division in Chicago, Illinois
- Red River Division in Spring, Texas
- Kansas Division in Kansas City, Kansas
- Los Angeles Division in Los Angeles, California
- Montana Division in Billings, Montana
- Nebraska Division in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Northwest Division in Seattle, Washington
- Powder River Division in Gillette, Wyoming
- Southwest Division in Belen, New Mexico
- Springfield Division in Springfield, Missouri
- Texas Division in Fort Worth, Texas
- Twin Cities Division in Minneapolis, Minnesota
SWITCHRITE is Essential in Subdivisions such as Sandpoint, Idaho
Boyer Yard in Sandpoint is a large part of the Northwest Division (part of the North Division). Therefore, Boyer needs to employ SWITCHRITE to ensure the safety of cargo and people both in the surrounding city and on the rail line.
BSNF Railway has roughly 200 other subdivisions of their 13 Divisions as well as 9 notable hump yards. As well as several flat yards for train assembly and 3 major intermodal yards for moving freight over multiple models of transportation. SWITCHRITE feels we are the right fix to insure safety in these and all coming yards designed or acquired by BSNF Railway.